Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Last Blog Post

This week in AP Literature we are debriefing from takin the AP exam. In my opinion I felt very prepared for this exam, the open question was a breeze. I had so many options to choose from and I am glad that we read all the books we read. Compared to other people I have talked to I felt with more books to choose from I had more of an opportunity to write on something different than everyone else. Doing all our outlines and practicing open questions really helped me feel confident. I felt extremely prepared for the multiple choice portion of the test, I laughed at the first passage (you know those sonnets, so easy). I am so glad that I got analyze and practice on real exams. Going though the right answers and analyzing what makes them right and what makes the other answers wrong. The most beneficial activities that we did in the class would be the dozens of times writings that we did in class. I am glad that we got that practice, once again it made me feel extremely confident about the three essays. The books that we read this year also gave me a lot of options to write about and gave me a lot of practice at close reading. After all of the stress and all of the sleepless nights, I really enjoyed the class. So suggestions for next years class would be to keep it the same, maybe add some more time to teach Earnst a little deeper. I am so glad I took this class, I feel extreme prepped for college after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment